Monday, April 13, 2009

How do you collect seeds from Chrysanthemum flowers.?

I%26#039;ve recently fell in love with these flowers and trying to learn as much about them as I can.





I know that it is better to take cuttings from these plants, but I would also like to try growing some from seeds as well.





I%26#039;ve been told by some, to leave the flowers on the bush until they completely die out before removing the seed buds (so that they are germinated properly) and then let them dry out for another few weeks on a tray before planting them.





Then I was also told by others, that I can just remove the spent blooms from the bushes so long as the flowers are starting to wilt, and let them dry out on a tray for a couple of weeks before sowing.





Which is the correct way please as I%26#039;m somewhat confused.? lol.!

How do you collect seeds from Chrysanthemum flowers.?
http://wyhtqt.rocks.it


you can get much information in this website, kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time



www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment